United Arab Emirates
Smile in the UAE:
The United Arab Emirates is the centre for tourism in the middle-east. Smile has a very strong local presence in the Emirates and can offer access to the best the state has to offer. Our tours to the UAE are traditionally based in Dubai. However, we can also arrange for two or three centre tours to include Sharjah and Abu Dhabi and we can arrange for your tour to be based in either of these locations for specific events.
In Dubai our local contacts allow us to provide you with the most appropriate options for transport, accommodation, fixtures, reservations, activities and day trips as well as access to the new ICC Global Academy. Finally, we offer an extensive complimentary pre-tour service to help you understand the culture and customs within Dubai as it can vary greatly from that of the UK.
With a history stretching backwards thousands of years, major recent investment in tourism and sports facilities, white sandy beaches and awe-inspiring desert dunes Dubai is one of THE places in the world to visit. One of the benefits of touring Dubai is that due to excellent transport links you can go on day trips, play fixtures or attend events in other neighbouring Emirates such as Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, which are only a couple hours drive away. What we think makes Dubai a fantastic destination for groups is:
- Year round sunshine and white sandy beaches
- World class sports facilities for an extensive range of sports at the Dubai Sports City; a 50,000,000 sq foot complex
- Access to the ICC Global Academy within Dubai Sports City
- World class international sports events
- Excellent water sports and adventure activities including two water parks; Wild Wadi & Aquaventure
- A wide range of cultural activities depicting one of the world’s oldest cultures
- The world’s largest suspended aquarium, deep sea fishing, desert safari’s and much more
- Excellent facilities for business and conferencing
- Some of the world’s premier shopping
Groups we deal with in Dubai:
In the UAE we can put together packages for the following:
- Sports teams across a wide range of disciplines including; cricket, hockey, netball, rugby and football for training camps, bespoke tours and tournaments.
- Special interest tours for things such as; trekking, rock climbing, sailing and much more
- Supporters packages for a number of major international tournaments in the region such as the Abu Dhabi grand prix
- Corporate groups for; conferences, company retreats, client entertainment and high achiever reward trips
*For recommendations for British citizens travelling to Dubai please visit http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/