Warwickshire Pre-Season Training Camp Supporter Packages
Prices from £1455
12th - 23rd March 2014 Barbados
What is included in your great tour
Join Warwickshire and our tour hosts Devon Malcolm, Paul Smith and Gordon Greenidge for an unforgettable trip to Barbados.
The Warwickshire 1st team squad are traveling to Barbados on 12th March for an 11 day Pre-Season Training Camp.
Other teams present at the Camp will be Hampshire, Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire.
Whilst in Barbados, the squad will undertake a challenging schedule that includes their participation in a T20 Competition against the other County teams and a Barbados national side, two matches of 2 day duration which will be against Northamptonshire and either Hampshire or, Nottinghamshire plus a number of practice and fitness training sessions.
This will be the 5th Anniversary of this successful Training Camp in Barbados and the event organisers have organised a wonderful array of events to celebrate this. Smile are also offering additional events as listed below.
For supporters wishing to travel earlier, we are able to arrange tickets for the three T20 internationals at Kensington Oval on 9th, 11th and 13th March.
So, please come and join us in the beautiful island of Barbados for a wonderful festival of cricket and support Warwickshire.
- Return flights with Virgin Atlantic in economy class (inc. 23kg luggage allowance)
- Airport departure taxes
- Transfers to and from hotel in Barbados
- Return transfers to cricket matches
- Tickets to the T20 County Pre-Season Barbados Cup
- All other fixtures free of charge
- Accommodation as stated inc. all taxes
- Welcome party with County squads and West Indies ‘legends’
- End of tour presentation evening with County squads and West Indies legends
- Support of Smile Group Travel tour hosts and our expert local tour representatives
- Evening with Gordon, Devon, Paul and Warwickshire squad
- Tour merchandise (Polo Shirt and Cap)
Optional extras available for this tour
- Play golf with players and hosts at top Barbados Course - £185 per person
- Round the island Safari - £60 per person (children u-16 half price)
- All Inclusive Catamaran Cruise (lunchtime or evening) - £60 per person
- Lunch during 2 day matches £20 per person per day
- And a number of other fantastic events, tours and activities
- Flights supplements - Premium Economy from £200 each way- Upper/Club Class from £850 each way
- Palms Apartment Resort *** r/o One Bed Apts. for 2 from £1,455
- Discovery Bay *** All inclusive Garden Room from £1,855
- Settlers' Beach Villa Hotel **** r/o
2 Bed Superior Garden Villa (based on 4 people sharing) from £1,985
- Coral Reef Hotel ***** With b/f Garden Room from £3,095
To register an interest in this tour - click here