Northants Pre-Season Training Camp Supporter Packages
Prices from £1455 pp
13th - 24th March 2014
What is included in your great tour
After their amazingly successful season, the ‘Team of the Year’ Northants are returning to where it all began. Join them and our tour hosts Devon Malcolm, Paul Smith and Gordon Greenidge for an unforgettable trip to Barbados.
The Northants 1st team squad are traveling to Barbados on 13th March for an 11 day Pre-Season Training Camp.
Other teams present in Barbados for their pre-season training will be Hampshire, Warwickshire and Nottinghamshire.
Whilst in Barbados, the squad will undertake a challenging schedule that includes their participation in a T20 Competition against the other County teams and a Barbados national side, two matches of 2 day duration which will be against Hampshire and Warwickshire and a number of practice and training sessions.
This will be the 5th Anniversary of this successful Training Camp in Barbados and the event organisers have organised a wonderful array of events to celebrate this. Smile are also offering additional events as listed below.
For supporters wishing to travel earlier, we are able to arrange tickets for the three T20 internationals at Kensington Oval on 9th, 11th and 13th March.
"We are looking forward to a return trip to Barbados with Graeme and his team from Smile. Our first trip was hugely successful and certainly played a major part in our t20 win and promotion in 2013." Nothants Head Coach, David Ripley
So, please come and join us in the beautiful island of Barbados for a wonderful festival of cricket and support Northants in their preparation for the 2014 season.
- Return flights with Virgin Atlantic in economy class (inc. 23kg luggage allowance)
- Airport departure taxes
- Transfers to and from hotel in Barbados
- Return transfers to cricket matches
- Tickets to the T20 County Pre-Season Barbados Cup
- All other fixtures free of charge
- Accommodation as stated inc. all taxes
- Welcome party with County squads and West Indies ‘legends’
- Support of Smile Group Travel tour hosts and our expert local tour representatives
- End of tour presentation evening with County squads and West Indies legends
- Evening with Gordon, Devon, Paul and Northants squad
- Tour merchandise (Polo Shirt and Cap)
Optional extras available for this tour
- Play golf with players and hosts at top Barbados Course - £185 per person
- Round the island Safari - £60 per person (children u-16 half price)
- All Inclusive Catamaran Cruise (lunchtime or evening) - £60 per person
- Lunch during 2 day matches £20 per person per day
- And a number of other fantastic events, tours and activities
- Flights supplements - Premium Economy from £200 each way- Upper/Club Class from £850 each way
- Butterfly Beach Club Superior Studio from £1,155
- Barbados Beach Club Superior Studio from £1,495
- Bouganvillea Beach Resort Superior Studio from £1,545
For full accommodation/tour information download pdf here
To register an interest in this tour - click here