The organisation of sports tours is a key strength of the services offered by Smile Group Travel.
This includes –
- Tours to over 70 destinations across every Continent. All major tour destinations are offered and we also offer tours to many unique rarely travelled destinations.
- Tours for all major team sports such as rugby, cricket, netball, hockey, and football including participation into festivals and tournaments.
- Tours for a number of individual sports such as squash, golf and tennis.
- Tours for a wide array of multi-sports tours to many sensational destinations.
Smile Group Travel offer the highest quality of tours and service to all customers. Our approach is exemplified by:
- Ensuring that fixtures are set at the correct level for each tour group.
- Providing detailed advice and support in the planning stage to ensure that the most suitable tour is designed to achieve all tour objectives including remaining within budget.
- Partnering with the very best Destination Management Company in each location we work in. These companies understand that we want the best for our clients and together we work tirelessly to achieve the very best tour programme for every client
- Organising participation in competitive sports tournaments. We understand that going away on tour is one of the best ways to encourage camaraderie and team spirit amongst players and help develop their appreciation of the sport and their confidence.
- Access to the very best sporting venues in each destination. This includes professional sports grounds such as First Class cricket and Test grounds to make a tour even more memorable.
Our clients include schools and clubs including professional teams such as Essex, Hampshire and Northamptonshire County Cricket Clubs.
We are absolutely passionate about sport and part of our commitment to the development of sport in the UK is our sponsorship of both Lashings Cricket World Xl and the Independent Schools Netball Competition. In addition, we sponsor a number of British and international sports people.